January 31, 2011

Apple Cinnamon Rolls

This is the same idea found at The Baker's Daughter.  This time I followed her method; however, I still used my own biscuit recipe.  Finally a "faux" cinnamon roll recipe that is so healthy, fast and easy! 
After making the biscuit dough, knead and place on a baking sheet.  I used some flour to help me press out the dough into a rectangle.  Brush 2 Tablespoons of melted butter (there was a little leftover), sprinkle 3/4 cup of brown sugar, about 2 tsp of cinnamon and some pecans.  It's true, only put three apple slices on the dough's edge.  At first I put in all the slices of an apple, and the biscuit dough just couldn't hold it all.  Roll the dough and cut into 1-1/2 inch slices.  Place in a 8- or 10 inch greased springform pan, brush excess butter and brown sugar on top. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.  Here are the tasty results!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 Becky's Kitchen. Powered by Blogger.