December 29, 2011

Most Viewed Quick Breads of 2011

Quick breads are one of my favorite things to bake.  The stats showed this as well, the most popular range from 15 to 32 views.

::Raspberry Muffins {15 views}
I like to add fruits into muffins.  This is the best (aka healthiest) recipe I found for raspberry muffins.

::Experiment!  Irish Soda Bread {16 views}
It seems that around St. Patrick's Day food bloggers are baking Irish Soda Bread.  Let's just say that I tried... :)

::Fruit Biscuit Braid {17 views}
I tried to substitute biscuit for a pie-crust dough, and it's definitely hit or miss with making it.  Taste wise, it took some getting used to, but I kept going back for more!

::BOMB (Burst of Mega Blueberry) Muffins {22 views}
This is an excellent recipe for blueberry muffins!  Looks like I'll be making them again soon.

::Banana Muffins with Caramel Icing
These muffins are so good!  I like that the caramel icing automatically makes an okay muffin become acceptable as a gift or to serve at a holiday gathering.

And the most viewed quick bread post of the year is...

Pumpkin Prune Bread!
My very own recipe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 Becky's Kitchen. Powered by Blogger.