December 30, 2011

The Most Viewed Desserts of 2011

And the fun continues!  Listed below are the most viewed dessert posts of the year.  The stats range from 16 to 52 views.

::Easter Brownies {16 Views}
Topping Robin Eggs on brownies?  Seems like a win-win to me!

::Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt
My first try with my new frozen yogurt/ice cream maker!

::Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies {17 views}
Oh, my!  These are delicious!!

::Fruit Biscuit Braid
This is also in the quick bread list.  It makes a light dessert and fairly addicting.

::Strawberry Shortcake {19 views}
My first attempt at making homemade Strawberry Shortcake.  The cake was easy to bake although there were jokes about how it tastes like a fancy biscuit.

::Low-fat Raspberry Yogurt Pie {20 views}
This is such an easy pie to make!  I made the crust from scratch, but that isn't necessary.  Making the raspberry heart was a last-minute thought that made a big impression.

And the number 1 most viewed dessert of 2011...

Peach Frozen Yogurt!
This was also my favorite frozen yogurt (or ice cream for that matter) of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 Becky's Kitchen. Powered by Blogger.