December 28, 2011

Most Viewed Meals of 2011

In the next few days, I'll be reviewing the most popular posts of the year. Here's the list for the most viewed meals (breakfast, soups, salad, main course) of the year. The viewers range from 16 to 62.

::Steel-Cut Oatmeal {16 views}
Once you have steel-cut oats, you won't want to go back!

::Oven-fried Chicken
This is one way to make chicken.  It's not my favorite, but I could see myself trying this recipe again

::Chicken Tortellini Soup {17 views}
I have made this soup dozens of times this year.  I love the versatility and the pasta really tops it off!

::Set for Life's Potato Salad {18 views}
This has been my potato salad of choice lately.  It seems to marry the potato salad I grew up with, with the vinegar taste I love in German potato salad.

::Spicy Potato Soup {19 views}
I remember this soup being a staple in childhood.  I recently made it for dinner and it's a hit-- again!

::Experiment! Oven Ready Lasagna {23 views}
This post was the first time I made lasagna with the no-cook noodles.  It's my updated lasagna recipe and my favorite, as well.  Recently I've been laying the pasta in the baking dish and covering it with boiling water, letting the pasta soften as I make the sauce.

::Mini Canadian Bacon Quiche {24 views}
It's interesting that this post is up there in viewership.  I had great intentions with this idea, but it just wasn't executed as I imagined!

::Pork Chops with Sour Cream Sauce {28 views}
After grilling, this is our favorite way to make pork chops!

::Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie {40 views}
I love the comfort-food aspect of this recipe.  I just haven't perfected the biscuit part.

The number one most viewed "meal" of the year is...

Edamame Mac & Cheese!
A quick lunch that Julia and I often eat.  I just discovered Edamame on January 2nd, and it's also a snack that everyone in the family enjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 Becky's Kitchen. Powered by Blogger.